maintenance tasks are only available to the self-hosted customers and customers on Enterprise plans.
In Etlworks Integrator it is possible to configure automatic, periodically executed agents, which perform maintenance tasks in the background. The following tasks are installed by default:
- Clean audit trail - this task deletes records in the audit trail table that are older than the configurable number of days.
- Clean flow execution statistics - this task deletes the events from the history of flow runs that are older than the configurable number of days.
- Clean messages - this task deletes inbound messages, stored in the database, that are older than the configurable number of days.
Configuring Maintenance tasks
To configure Maintenance tasks go to Settings/Maintenance:
The following commands are available from the toolbar:
- Add - add a new task
- Run - manually run selected task
- Delete - delete selected task
- Refresh - refresh list of tasks
The selected tasks can be configured, disabled, rescheduled, and set for the manual execution only.