Etlworks Integrator is a modern, horizontally scalable web application that can be deployed to a single node (any VM for example, EC2 instance or physical box) or to multiple nodes in a cluster behind a load balancer. The infrastructure can be configured to have a fixed number of nodes or to scale up and down depending on the load.
We are extremely flexible in terms of providing a choice to our customers to run Etlworks Integrator in any platform and operating system, cloud, and on-premise.
The following deployment options are available:
- Shared cloud instances, owned, managed and operated by Etlworks. Example: https://app.etlworks.com. Our shared instances are running in AWS us-east-1 and eu-west-2 regions.
- Dedicated cloud instances, owned, managed and operated by Etlworks. Dedicated instances are available for the customers on Enterprise plans. Etlworks supports all major cloud providers: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud, IBM Cloud, as well as all available regions, including govcloud.
- Dedicated cloud instances, owned, managed and operated by the customer but provisioned and upgraded by Etlworks. We push updates from our centralized build and deployment server. Etlworks must have SSH access to the instance.
- Dedicated cloud instances, owned, managed and operated by the customer when Etlworks doesn't have any access to the instance. Etlworks provides a fully automated installation and upgrade script for Ubuntu, CentOS, and Amazon Linux.
- Dedicated on-premise instances, owned, managed and operated by the customer when Etlworks doesn't have any access to the instance. Etlworks provides a VM appliance (a single installation file) that can be loaded into any modern VM container, for example, VMBox. The VM appliance includes headless Ubuntu Server 16.04 with a preinstalled automated installation and upgrade script for Etlworks Integrator. The installation script is executed automatically on a first boot. It installs all Etlworks components in just a few minutes. The same script can be used to automatically update the instance to the latest version of the Etlworks Integrator.