In order to perform data integration operations, you need to first create a connection. You can create a connection on the Connections page.
Read more about available connectors.
Creating a connection
Step 1. To create a new connection, go to the Connections page (left menu) and click the
Step 2. Click the corresponding connection type in the opened box.
To quickly find the corresponding type, you can enter all or part of the name in the search box. Then, only the types with the entered string in their names will be displayed. To filter connections by category, click the corresponding connection category from the list to the left of the connection-type grid.
Step 3. After the connection type has been selected, continue by entering the connection parameters.
Note. While we do store credentials, such as passwords, API keys, authentication tokens, etc. in our database we:
- Always encrypt credentials using a long encryption key and a strong encryption algorithm.
- Never send credentials to a web browser.
Step 3. After a connection has been created, you can test it by clicking the
Test Connection button.
Test Connection button is not visible for some types of connections, such as for HTTP.
Step 4. After a connection has been tested, you can save it by clicking the
All saved connections are displayed in a grid on the Connections page and can be quickly filtered by name and type.
Testing, Modifying, Duplicating and Deleting connection
Connections can be tested, modified, duplicated, or deleted from within the grid.
When the connection is getting duplicated the password associated with the connection is getting reset.
- Click the Save button at the right bottom corner of the screen to update the connection.
- Click the Test Connection button at the left bottom corner of the screen to test the connection.
- Click the Duplicate button at the left bottom corner of the screen to duplicate the connection.
- Click the Delete button at the left bottom corner of the screen to delete the connection.
Find Connection Usage
You can find all the flows which are using the specific connection.
To find where the connection is used click the Find Usage button at the bottom of the screen.
Exporting and importing connections
Use Export/Import to copy connections between accounts or duplicate them with all the parameters, including encrypted credentials.