When to use this connector
Use this connector to create flows that work with files in Google Drive.
Creating a connection
To work with Google Drive, you will need to create a connection. In the Connections window, click the
+ button and type in
google drive in the search field. Select the Google Drive connection from the gallery.
To connect to the Google service using OAuth2 protocol you will need to select OAuth2 as an Authentication type and click Sign in with Google. Read more about OAuth2 authentication with Google Services.
Authentication using Google Service account
To connect to the Google service using the service account select the Service Account as an Authentication type, then share the folder with the service account email. The default service account email is
To share a folder with a service account email, click the
SHARE button, add the service account email to the list and click the
Parameters for authenticating with Google Service Account
- Service Account Email - the drive must be shared with the service account email.
- Service Account - You can create your own service account in the Google API console, authorize it in the Google Analytics Admin and add it to this connection. If nothing is entered in this field the default account, linked to the email
email@example.com be used.
- Shared Folder ID - a unique ID for the folder. For example, if the URL used to access a foldrer like the following
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1DdCZgMuvn6bbIpzT6RIPmBZ-ZWZ8uZxdthe Folder ID is going to be
- Directory under shared folder - the actual directory with files. This parameter is optional.
- Files - the actual file name or a wildcard file name, for example,
- Add Suffix When Creating Files in Transformation - you can select one of the predefined suffixes for the files created using this connection. For example, if you select
uuidas a suffix and the original file name is
dest.csv, Integrator will create files with the name
dest_uuid.csv, where uuid is a globally unique identifier such as
- Enable Wildcard File Name - if there are multiple source files in a folder, you can specify an algorithm which will be used to select the next source file to process. For example, if Files is set to
oldestis selected, Integrator will always select the oldest file in the folder which matches the wildcard
- Override Wildcard File Name set for Connection - if Wildcard File Names are allowed, Override Wildcard File Name set for Connection is enabled, and the file name entered in the FROM field of the transformation is a wildcard file name, the system will override the file name entered at the connection level. Otherwise, the default behavior is to use the wildcard file name entered when the connection was configured.