When to use this connector
Use this connector to create flows that work with files in FTPS.
Creating a connection
Step 1. In the Connections window click the
+ button, select Files.
Step 2. Select FTPS.
Step 3. Enter connection parameters.
- URL - the host name and optional port of the FTPS server.
The URL must start with
- Directory - the actual directory with files. This parameter is optional.
- Files - the actual file name or a wildcard file name, for example,
- Implicit FTPS - implicit FTPS assumes TLS or SSL mode right from the start and listens on TCP port 990.
- User - username.
- Password - password.
- Passive Mode - must be selected if Integrator is running behind a firewall (always select this when using Integrator in a cloud).
- Keystore File - a name of the keystore file which contains SSL certificate. This parameter is optional.
- Keystore Password - an optional keystore password. Keystore password is used together with keystore file.
- Authentication Protocol - FTPS authentication protocol.
TLSis a default protocol.
- Client Authentication Mode - enable to set client authentication mode. This option is enabled by default.
- Need Client Authentication - enable to enforce client authentication mode. This option is disabled by default.
- Enable Session Creation - enable creation of the SSL session. This option is enabled by default.
- Execute PBSZ and PROT commands After Login - PBSZ and PROT commands are used to enforce the SSL encrypted communication with FTP server. This option is enabled by default.
- Add Suffix When Creating Files in Transformation - you can select one of the predefined suffixes for the files created using this connection. For example, if you select
uuidas a suffix and the original file name is
dest.csv, Integrator will create files with the name
dest_uuid.csv, where uuid is a globally unique identifier such as
- Enable Wildcard File Name - if there are multiple source files in a folder, you can specify an algorithm which will be used to select the next source file to process. For example, if Files is set to
oldestis selected, Integrator will always select the oldest file in the folder which matches the wildcard
- Override Wildcard File Name set for Connection - if Wildcard File Names are allowed, Override Wildcard File Name set for Connection is enabled, and the file name entered in the FROM field of the transformation is a wildcard file name, the system will override the file name entered at the connection level. Otherwise, the default behavior is to use the wildcard file name entered when the connection was configured.