When to use this connector
Use this connector to create flows that work with files in WebDAW.
Creating a connection
Step 1. In the Connections window click the
+ button, select Files.
Step 2. Select WebDAV.
Step 3. Enter connection parameters.
- URL - protocol://host:optional-port. Example (with no port):
https://yourcompany.com. Example (with port):
- Directory - the actual directory containing the files. This parameter is optional.
- Files - the actual file name or a wildcard file name, for example,
- User - username.
- Password - password.
- Preemptive Authentication - select this to enable preemptive authentication.
- Enable ZIP Compression - select this to enable ZIP compression.
- Add Suffix When Creating Files in Transformation - you can select one of the predefined suffixes for the files created using this connection. For example, if you select
uuidas a suffix and the original file name is
dest.csv, Integrator will create files with the name dest_uuid.csv, where uuid is a globally unique identifier such as
- Enable Wildcard File Name - if there are multiple source files in a folder, you can specify an algorithm which will be used to select the next source file to process. For example, if Files is set to
oldestis selected, Integrator will always select the oldest file in the folder which matches the wildcard
- Override Wildcard File Name set for Connection - if Wildcard File Names are allowed, Override Wildcard File Name set for Connection is enabled, and the file name entered in the FROM field of the transformation is a wildcard file name, the system will override the file name entered at the connection level. The default behavior is to use the wildcard file name entered when configuring the connection.