How to submit support requests and questions?
To submit support requests and questions simply send an email to email@example.com. The ticket will be automatically created in our support portal powered by Zendesk.
Alternatively, you can use our submit a request form.
How to create an account in the support portal?
The best way to track tickets created by you is to use our ticketing system. You will need to create an account in the support portal.
Step 1. If you don't have the Etlworks support account go to the support portal and click
Sign in link at the top right of the screen.
Step 2. Click the
Sign up link to create a new account and complete the registration.
The standard support by email is included in all plans.
We provide monitored service 24/7 and you will receive free automatic upgrades as long as you are subscribed to the service.
As a part of the subscription plan, you will have access to all available non-premium connectors.
The following services are included in the extended support:
- Professional services
- Support by video conferencing service
- Support by phone
- Priority support
Extended support is offered either ad-hoc or as a subscription. To purchase extended support, please check our pricing page.
Professional service is a part of the extended support.
- We will help you develop data integration Flows. You can even completely outsource it to us.
- We will provide the best practices and examples.
- We will help you with optimization and performance tuning.
Support by conference service
Support by conference service is available only for customers who purchased extended support. We count it toward prepaid or ad-hoc professional services hours.
Simply let us know (by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) that you would like to have a call with one of our engineers and we will schedule a call at a time that is convenient for you.
Support by phone
Phone support is available only for customers who purchased extended support. We count phone support toward prepaid or ad-hoc professional services hours.
Call +1 (619) 550-4785 and leave a message with your phone number and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Support is available via all channels during the following business hours: 9 am to 5 pm Eastern Standard Time, excluding US national holidays and weekends. Support by email is available 24/7/365.
Upon receipt of a properly submitted request, Etlworks will prioritize it in accordance with the guidelines below. Problem severity is defined jointly with the Customer and supported by business cases where necessary. Problem severity may be re-evaluated upon submission of a workaround.
- Blocker (1): a production system is down or rendered unusable with no available workaround. Business operations have been halted or substantially impacted.
- Critical (2): a production system is functioning with significantly reduced capacity and no available workaround. Business operations can continue in a limited fashion.
- Major (3): business operations can continue in a limited fashion. Usage of the software is impaired but business operations can continue.
- Minor (4): a general usage or how-to question. An error is cosmetic in nature or has minimal impact on business operations.
Etlworks will exercise diligence, good faith, and commercially reasonable efforts to meet the following response times.
|By phone||N/A||Business Hours|
|By conference service||N/A||Business Hours|
|Blocker issues (1)||1 hour during business hours||30 minutes during business hours|
|Critical issues (2)||4 hours during business hours||1 hour during business hours|
|Major issues (3)||8 hours during business hours||2 hours during business hours|
|Minor issues and questions (4)||24 hours during business hours||4 hours during business hours|
It is possible to purchase a custom SLA from one of our partners.
They provide 24/7/365 support with 30 minutes guaranteed response for blocker and critical issues.
Contact email@example.com for more information.