The standard support by email is included in all plans. We provide monitored service 24/7 and you will receive free automatic upgrades as long as you are subscribed to the service. As a part of the subscription plan, you will have access to all available non-premium connectors.
The following services are included in the extended support:
- Professional services
- Support by video conferencing service
- Support by phone
- Priority support
Extended support is subscription-based. You can purchase one of the following extended support plans:
- 6 hours of extended support and professional services per month for $600 / month
- 10 hours for $1000 per month
- 40 hours for $4000 per month
- 100 hours for $10000 per month
You can also buy ad-hoc extended support for $150 / hour. The minimum block for ad-hoc support is 10 hours.
Subscription support hours expire every month. Ad-hoc hours do not expire and can be used on an on-needed basis.
Professional service is a part of the extended support.
- We will help you develop data integration flows. You can even completely outsource it to us.
- We will provide the best practices and examples.
- We will help you with optimization and performance tuning.
Support by conference service
Support by conference service is available only for customers who purchased extended support. We count it toward prepaid or ad-hoc professional services hours.
Simply let us know (by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) that you would like to have a call with one of our engineers and we will schedule a call at a time that is convenient for you.
Support by phone
Phone support is available only for customers who purchased extended support. We count phone support toward prepaid or ad-hoc professional services hours.
Call +1 (619) 550-4785 and leave a message with your phone number and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Support is available via all channels during the following business hours: 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time, excluding US national holidays and weekends. Support by email is available 24/7/365.
Upon receipt of a properly submitted request, Etlworks will prioritize it in accordance with the guidelines below. “Problem Severity” is defined jointly with the Customer and supported by business cases where necessary. Problem Severity may be re-evaluated upon submission of a workaround.
- Blocker (1) - A production system is down or rendered unusable with no available workaround. Business operations have been halted or substantially impacted
- Critical (2) - A production system is functioning with significantly reduced capacity and no available workaround. Business operations can continue in a limited fashion.
- Major (3) - Business operations can continue in a limited fashion. Usage of the software is impaired but business operations can continue.
- Minor (4) - A general usage or how-to question. An error is cosmetic in nature or has minimal impact on business operations.
Etlworks will exercise diligent, good faith and commercially reasonable efforts to meet the following response times.
|By phone||N/A||Business Hours|
|By conference service||N/A||Business Hours|
|Blocker issues (1)||1 hour during business hours||30 minutes during business hours|
|Critical issues (2)||4 hours during business hours||1 hour during business hours|
|Major issues (3)||8 hours during business hours||2 hours during business hours|
|Minor issues and questions (4)||24 hours during business hours||4 hours during business hours|
It is possible to purchase a custom SLA from one of our partners.
They provide 24/7/365 support with 30 minutes guaranteed response for blocker and critical issues.
The price starts from $7K / month. Contact email@example.com for more information.