Finding things in the documentation
The Etlworks Integrator documentation includes more than 500 articles. Here are a few tips on how to navigate and quickly find things in the documentation.
- Use search. It will auto-suggest articles based on relevance. Pay attention to the
related articlessection at the bottom of the screen.
- Read How do I step-by-step tutorials to quickly create Flows for the most typical use-cases.
- Watch our video tutorials.
- Read about Connection, Listeners, Formats, and Flows.
- Read about available Transformations and Mapping.
- Read how to use the Etlworks Integrator and the Etlworks Explorer.
- Read about data source-specific use-cases (databases, files, web services, APIs, Snowflake, Redshift, etc.) in the Use Cases section.
- Read about real-life case studies and examples in the Case Studies section.
- Read about built-in and user-defined APIs in the API docs and Building APIs section.
- Read about parametrization and variables in the Parametrization section.
- Read about tips and tricks in the Tips and Tricks section.
- Read about Debugging, Troubleshooting, and Error Handling in the Troubleshooting and Exception Handling section.
- Read about working with nested datasets (typically XML and JSON payloads returned by web services) in the Working with nested datasets section.
- Read about performance tuning in the Performance Tuning section.
- Read how to subscribe to Etlworks, manage subscriptions and payment methods in the Subscriptions and Payments section.
- Read about security, architecture, and deployment.
Find things in the Etlworks Integrator app
Find where the specific Connection, Listener, or Format is used
When in the
Connections window, select a Connection, Listener, or Format and click
Find Usage at the bottom of the screen.
Create and manage Connections and Formats
Create Connections and Formats in the
Use the search box in the gallery for finding the Connection type you want to create.
Filter existing Connections by name and tag.
Create and manage Flows
Create Flows in the
Use the search box in the gallery to find a Flow type to create:
source to target or
- Database to file
- Web service to database
- Well-known API to database
- Queue to database
- File to file
Filter existing Flows by name and tag.
Find errors, stats, and Flow execution status:
Flows window, click