When to use this connector
Amazon MWS supports the management of seller listings for items to be sold on Amazon.com. Listings can be added, deleted, or modified with Amazon MWS. A variety of specialized feed formats are supported to meet a wide range of seller needs. Read more about Amazon MWS Feeds API.
Read about working with Amazon MWS API in Etlworks Integrator.
Creating a connection
Step 1. Open the Connections window and click the
Step 2. Type in
amazon mws feed in the Search field.
Step 3. Select the
Amazon MWS feed connection and continue by defining the connection parameters.
- Marketplaces - comma-separated IDs of the MWS marketplaces.
- Feed Type - one of the available feed types.
Feed types with the prefix FLAT FILE require a TAB-delimited payload in the format supported by the MWS Feeds API. The rest are XML files. Please read Amazon MWS API documentation for more details.
- Enable Purge and Replace - if this property is enabled, the entire listing will be purged and replaced with a new one, so please use this with caution!
- Seller ID - a unique seller ID, assigned by Amazon.
- Access Key ID - developer's account AWS Access Key ID (username).
- Secret Key - developer's account AWS secret Key (password).
- Number of Retries - number of retries if the HTTP call to Amazon MWS was not successful. The maximum allowed number of retries is 10. The default is 0.
- Delay between retries - delay in milliseconds between retries if the HTTP call to Amazon MWS was not successful. The maximum allowed delay is 5 minutes (300000 milliseconds). The default is 0.
Parameters Number of Retries and Delay between retries can be used to overcome the throttling enforced by Amazon.