When to use Redis connector
Redis is a key-value storage. Read more about Redis. Etlworks Integrator can read data using a unique or wildcard key and write data using a unique key.
Working with Redis is very similar to working with files: the key functions as if it is a file name, while the Redis value is associated with the file's content.
Creating a connection
Create a Redis connection in the Connections window by clicking the
+ button, typing in
redis, and selecting the Redis connection type.
- Host - Redis host name or IP address.
- Port - Redis port (the default is 6379).
- Key - unique key or a wildcard key.
- Encoding - if a code page is selected, the value (in a key-value pair) will be additionally encoded using the selected code page.
- Enable Wildcard Key - if there are multiple keys with the same wildcard mask you can specify an algorithm which will be used to select the next key to process. For example, if Key is set to
ascendingis selected, Integrator will always select a key which includes the suffix
documents, based on the natural alphanumeric order.