Historically, our business was split into two parts: custom data integration projects and subscriptions to our integration service for Marketo were handled by Toolsverse LLC, and cloud and on-premise data integration service - by Etlworks LLC.
Effective imminently we are merging Toolsverse and Etlworks into a single company named Etlworks LLC.
There are no changes for Etlworks customers.
For Toolsverse customers
- All existing Toolsverse customers have been transferred to Etlworks.
- Toolsverse web properties and email addresses (including firstname.lastname@example.org) have been redirected to etlworks.com.
- The desktop products Toolsverse Data Explorer and Toolsverse ETL Framework are no longer available for purchase. We will support our existing Data Explorer and ETL Framework customers indefinitely.
- Custom data integration service for Marketo offered by Toolsverse has been replaced by Etlworks Marketo connector.
- Toolsverse Integration Agent will be sold exclusively by Etlworks and our partners as a part of our hybrid-cloud data integration platform. Read more about Etlworks Integration Agent.
When does this change go into effect?
The change became effective on June 20, 2022.