1. Added the ability to monitor and capture change events in the MongoDB cluster
Read how to create a MongoDB CDC connection.
2. The Debezium has been upgraded to the latest stable release 1.0
Affected areas: CDC flows
Debezium just released version 1.0 of its change data capture framework. This framework is used by Etlworks for CDC flows.
We tested it and we are happy to announce that we upgraded the Debezium shipped with Etlworks to the latest and greatest stable release.
3. Improved MongoDB connectors
Affected areas: MongoDB connectors.
- Added the ability to flatten MongoDB object id.
- Added the ability to set MongoDB unique object id to the value of one of the fields in the source dataset.
4. Refreshed UI/UX
Affected areas: Etlworks UI.
Once again we updated the Etlworks UI/UX to further improve user experience. Specifically, all the modal dialogs across all elements of Etlworks Integrator UI have been updated.
1. Fixed a small bug in SFTP connector
Affected areas: SFTP connector
In this update, we fixed a bug in the SFTP connector that was preventing from correctly parsing hosts which name starts with
sftp.. For example:
2. Fixed a bug preventing from testing Snowflake transformation
In this update, we fixed a bug that was preventing from testing a Snowflake transformation when the Snowflake stage name was not explicitly set at the transformation level.