1. In this update, we added support for X12 and EDIFACT EDI formats
The EDI connector in Etlworks Integrator contains components that convert messages between EDI and XML and vice versa. The connector supports two widely used EDI (electronic data interchange) formats: X12 and EDIFACT.
contact Etlworks support to enable EDI connector for your account.
Read how to work with EDI messages in Etlworks.
2. Improvements for exception handling and notifications
In this update, we added the ability to send email notifications about ignored exceptions.
Read how to send an email notification about failed transformation or flow if the exception has been ignored.
It is also possible to send notifications if the Redshift or Snowflake transformation is configured to automatically adjust the payload if there is a different number of columns in the source and in the target.
3. Added ability to document transformations and mapping
It is not possible to add comments to each transformation and each source-to-destination pair in the per field mapping.
4. Added ability to select existing tags when importing the flow
It is now possible to select existing tags when importing the flow.
5. Added MS SQL Server and Sybase ASE connectors which are using JDTS driver
We have added two new connectors which are using the popular JDST JDBC driver: SQL Server using JTDS driver and Sybase ASE suing JTDS driver.