1. We added a Key=Value data exchange format to handle form-urlencoded payloads - https://support.etlworks.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024366514-Key-Value-format
2. We implemented improvements for high watermark change replication:
3. We added an option to strip not printable characters when creating CSV files and an option to always enclose data columns in quotes: https://support.etlworks.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014078213-CSV
4. The default algorithm for signing a request when working with Amazon S3 is now AWS4, which is compatible with all AWS regions: https://support.etlworks.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014077573-Amazon-S3#Connectionparameters
5. We added new options for Redshift-optimized flows. Specifically:
- Load empty chars as null
- Load blank chars as null
- Accept any date
- Accept invalid UTF8 chars
- Remove quotes
- Explicit IDs
6. It is now possible to run Redshift-optimized transformations in parallel threads which makes it much faster.
1. A bug that prevents reordering flows in a nested flow.
2. A bug that prevents exiting the Connection editor in some edge cases.