1. We added a
Key=Value data exchange Format to handle
2. We implemented improvements for
High Watermark change replication:
3. We added an option to strip not printable characters when creating CSV files and an option to always enclose data columns in quotes:
4. The default algorithm for signing a request when working with Amazon S3 is now AWS4, which is compatible with all AWS regions:
5. We added new options for Redshift-optimized Flows. Specifically:
- Load empty chars as null
- Load blank chars as null
- Accept any date
- Accept invalid UTF8 chars
- Remove quotes
- Explicit IDs
6. It is now possible to run Redshift-optimized transformations in parallel threads which makes it much faster.
1. A bug that prevents reordering Flows in a nested Flow.
2. A bug that prevents exiting the Connection editor in some edge cases.