In this update, we have continued our effort to reduce application size and memory footprint. As a result, the loading time from the cold start (important for self-hosted customers) has been reduced to less than 10 seconds, switching between components (connections, flows, schedules, etc.) has become faster, and internal HTTP chatter between components has been cut to almost 0. Additionally, this update is a major step toward a very tight integration between all the components so we decided to bump the version to 2.0.
1. Native Marketo connector: https://support.etlworks.com/hc/en-us/articles/360023271354
2. "Truncate Columns" has been added to the Redshift transformation parameters. If this option is enabled, the string literals will be truncated during the load to the maximum allowed size for the designated column: https://support.etlworks.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014630714-Loading-data-in-Amazon-Redshift#Step7.SettheRedshiftTablename,aswellasoptionalparameters
4. Improved handling of the empty strings mapped to numeric and timestamp fields in the database tables.
5. Improvements to audit-trail UI.
1. Bug fixes and performance improvements.