1. Improvements for HWM change replication: https://support.etlworks.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024167973-Using-previous-high-watermark-value-in-source-query-and-high-watermark-query
2. It is now possible to call the same "run flow by name" API endpoint in parallel: https://support.etlworks.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013607594-Run-flow-by-name-API#CallingthesameAPIendpointinparallel. The previous behavior was to ignore consecutive calls if the flow is already running.
3. It is now possible to programmatically stop the database loop: https://support.etlworks.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013719393-Executing-a-flow-in-a-loop#Stoppingthedatabaseloopprogrammatically
4. It is now possible to test the disabled transformation. Before this change, clicking the Test Transformation button for the disabled transformation was returning an error "Source connection not defined".
1. In the previous update, we broke the backward compatibility with the legacy endpoint for the Run flow by name API. It is fixed in this update.
2. In the previous update, we broke uploading files in Explorer for server storage connections. It is fixed in this update.
2. We fixed the automatic creation of Redshift tables when the table name is configured as a fully qualified name: schema.table.