this functionality is only available for the self-hosted and selected customers on dedicated instances. Please contact Etlworks support for more details.
The "Execute command line script" flow executes a shell script using designated command line interpreter of the host operating system: sh on Linux and cmd on Windows.
Step 1. Start creating a flow by typing
command line into the Select Flow Type box:
Step 2 Continue by entering the script code into the Parameters tab.
Step 3 Enter other parameters if needed (optional):
- Success mask - enter string or a part of the string which, if found, will indicate that the flow executed successfully.
- Error mask - enter string or a part of the string which, if found, will indicate that the flow executed with the error.
- Keep log - if option is selected (default) the system will add the log produced by executing the script to the flow log.
- On Exception - by default, any error causes halt of execution. When ignore is selected, the errors will be ignored and execution will continue. Read how to configure the flow to ignore all or specific exceptions.
- Exception Mask - you can specify what errors should be ignored and still halt the execution for all other errors. Enter part or all of the exception string. This field works only when the Ignore On Exception option is selected.
- Execute if Error - if this option is selected and an error occurs, Integrator will execute this script code.