Working with Google AdWords
Etlworks Integrator can extract data from the Google AdWords API using the built-in connector and the AdWords Query Language (AWQL).
Read how to extract data from Google AdWords.
Creating a connection
To work with Google AdWords you will need to create a connection. In the Connections window click the
+ button and type in
google adwords in the search field. Select the Google AdWords connection from the gallery.
Etlworks Integrator uses OAuth2 protocol to connect to the Google AdWords API. Read about connecting to Google APIs using OAuth2.
- Google AdWords Account ID - read where to find AdWords account ID.
- Client ID - read how to obtain an OAuth2 Client ID
- Client Secret - read how to obtain an OAuth2 Client Secret
- Development Token - read how to obtain a development token
- Refresh Token - read how to obtain a refresh token
- AWSQL Query - read about AWSQL