About Amazon MWS
Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated web service API that helps Amazon sellers to programmatically exchange data on listings, orders, payments, reports, and more. Read more about Amazon MWS.
Integrator natively supports a growing list of Amazon MWS APIs.
The Feeds API
Amazon MWS supports the management of seller listings for items to be sold on Amazon.com. Listings can be added, deleted, or modified with Amazon MWS. A variety of specialized feed formats are supported to meet a wide range of seller needs. Read more about the Amazon MWS Feeds API.
Connecting to Amazon MWS
Creating a developer's account
In order to connect to Amazon MWS, a developer's account must be created and authorized. Please follow these instructions to register an account.
Creating an Amazon Feeds API connection
To connect to the Amazon Feeds API in Integrator:
Step 1. Open the Connections window, click the
Step 2. Type
amazon mws feed into the Search field.
Step 3. Select the Amazon MWS feed connection and continue by defining the connection parameters.
The following parameters are available:
- Name - connection name.
- Amazon MWS Endpoint - one of the available region-based MWS endpoints.
- Marketplaces - comma-separated IDs of the MWS marketplaces.
- Feed Type - one of the available feed types.
feed types with the prefix FLAT FILE require a TAB-delimited payload in a format supported by the MWS Feeds API. Other feed types require an XML payload. Please read the Amazon MWS API documentation for more details.
- Enable Purge and Replace - if this property is enabled the entire listing will be purged and replaced with a new one, so please use this with caution.
- Seller ID - a unique seller ID, assigned by Amazon.
- Access Key ID - the developer's account AWS Access Key ID (user name).
- Secret Key - the developer's account AWS secret Key (password).
- Number of Retries - the number of retries allowed if the HTTP call to Amazon MWS was not successful. The maximum allowed number of retries is 10. The default is 0.
- Delay between retries - the delay in milliseconds between retries if the HTTP call to Amazon MWS was not successful. The maximum allowed delay is 5 minutes (300,000 milliseconds). The default is 0.
the parameters Number of Retries and Delay between retries can be used to combat the throttling enforced by Amazon.