Below are the most common errors why you cannot connect to a web service:
404 not found
- Reason: cannot find HTTP resource.
- Solution: make sure that the URL is configured properly.
403 Forbidden or 401 Unauthorized
- Reason: cannot authenticate the request.
- Solution: make sure that authentication for the resource is properly configured.
502 Bad Gateway
- Reason: a server received an invalid response, most likely because of the network configuration issue.
- Solution: contact your system administrator or Etlworks support.
504 Gateway Timeout
- Reason: a time-out error.
- Solution: by default, the HTTP timeout is set to 1 hour. You can try to increase the timeout for the HTTP Connection.
500 Internal Error
- Reason: an internal error generated by the web service.
- Solution: contact the owners of the web service you are trying to connect to.
Please sign in to leave a comment.