When configuring flows, the user can select Connections, Formats, Listeners and Flows in the fuzzy selector, which is basically a pop-up window to quickly look up the desired flow element.
- To select an object, click on the connection, format, listener or flow; or press the
Enterbutton on the keyboard.
- To filter by name, simply type the name or part of the name into the Filter by name field.
- To filter by tag(s), toggle one or more
- To view or edit a connection, format or listener within the selector, click the
- To close a pop-up window, press the
ESCbutton on the keyboard or mouse-click anywhere outside of the pop-up window.