Configure FROM->TO Transformation using Selector
When configuring Transformation, you can select previously created Connections, Formats, Listeners, and Flows in the
Flow Element Selector. You can also add new Connections, Formats, and Listeners.
How to use Selector
- To select an object, click on the Connection, Format, Listener, or Flow; or press
Enteron the keyboard.
- To Add a new Connection, Format, or Listener within the selector, click
- To View or Edit a Connection, Format, or Listener within the selector, click
- To filter by name, type the name or part of the name into the
Filter by namefield.
- To filter by tag(s), toggle one or more
- To close a pop-up window, press
ESCon the keyboard or mouse-click anywhere outside of the pop-up window.