Generally speaking, you need a data integration tool if:
- You are tired of dealing with the complicated inputs and outputs and don’t want to write a custom code anymore.
- You need a way to connect to all your data, regardless of its format and location.
- You need a simple way to transform all your data from one format to another.
- You need to track changes in your transactional database and push them to your data warehouse.
- You need to connect to the external and internal APIs with different authentication schemas, requests, and responses.
- You want to create new APIs with just a few mouse clicks, without writing any code.
- You would prefer not to write any code at all.
If this sounds familiar, Etlworks has you covered:
- It is built for the cloud but works equally well when installed on-premise.
- It automatically parses even the most complicated JSON and XML documents (as well as other formats) and can connect to all your APIs and databases.
- You can visualize and explore all your data, regardless of the format and location, before creating any data integration flows.
- You can use SQL to extract and flatten data from nested documents.
- Etlworks is a full-fledged enterprise service bus (ESB) so you can create APIs with just a few mouse clicks.
- Etlworks can integrate data behind the corporate firewall when working together with data integration agent. Read more in this blog post.