Generally speaking, you need a data integration tool if:
- You are tired of dealing with the complicated inputs and outputs and don’t want to write a custom code anymore.
- You need a way to connect to all your data, regardless of its format and location.
- You need a simple way to transform all your data from one format to another.
- You need to track changes in your transactional database and push them to your data warehouse.
- You need to connect to the external and internal APIs with different authentication schemas, requests, and responses.
- You want to create new APIs with just a few mouse clicks, without writing any code.
- You would prefer not to write any code at all.
If this sounds familiar, Etlworks has you covered:
- Built for the cloud but works equally well when installed on-premise.
- Extremely fast and supports extracting and loading billions of records from hundreds of sources.
- Supports numerous data synchronization techniques.
- Supports real-time streaming.
- Automatically parses even the most complicated JSON and XML documents (as well as other Formats) and can connect to all your APIs and databases.
- Allows you to visualize and explore all your data, regardless of the format and location, before creating any data integration Flows.
- Allows you to extract and flatten data from nested documents using SQL.
- Allows you to create APIs with just a few mouse clicks as it's a full-fledged enterprise service bus (ESB).
- Works with cloud and on-premise data. Read more about working with on-premise data.