In Integrator, it is possible to send an email notification when the flow has been automatically executed by the scheduler.
There is also a designated flow type - Send Email. You can use it as part of a nested flow when multiple flows are combined in the pipeline, and it is possible to have it executed conditionally or in a loop.
Step 1. Create an outbound email connection.
Step 2. Continue by opening the Flows window, clicking the
+ button and typing
Step 3. Select the outbound email connection created in Step 1.
Step 4. Select the Parameters tab and enter the email parameters. Most of them are optional overrides corresponding to outbound email connection parameters:
- From - the "from" email address.
- To - the "to" email addresses.
- Cc - the "cc" email addresses.
- Bcc - the "bcc" email addresses.
- Subject - the email's "subject".
- Message - the message body. You can use HTML formatting tags.
- Folder - the name of the folder on the email server to copy the message to.
- File - the full name (including path) of the file to attach.
- use a wildcard file name, for example
*.csv, to attach multiple files.
- On Exception - by default any error causes halt of execution. When ignore is selected, the errors will be ignored and execution will continue. Read how to configure the flow to ignore all or specific exceptions.
- Exception Mask - you can specify what errors should be ignored while still halting execution for all other errors. Enter part or all of the exception string. This field only works when the Ignore On Exception option is selected.
- Execute if Error - if this option is selected, Integrator will send the email if there is an error. It could be useful if, for example, you want to notify someone that there is a problem with running the flow and you would like to attach a report.