Change user preferences
To change user preferences, log in to the Etlworks Integrator, click
Account at the top of the screen, and then click
- Color Theme: includes a set of color themes.
- Default menu option: the default menu option when you log in to the Etlworks Integrator.
- Remember filters value: enables sticky filters.
- Hide flow execution notifications: disables Flow execution notifications.
- Expandable tags: allows expandable/collapsible tags.
- Distraction-free mode: switches the user interface to a more compact, distraction-free mode.
- Open first connection/format by default: if enabled, the first Connection/Format/Listener will be automatically selected when the user opens the
Please sign in to leave a comment.