Creating and managing users
If you are an admin, you can create and manage users.
To create and manage users, open the Users window.
- To add a new user, click the
+(Add User) button. Enter all required fields and click [Save] button. You must use a real email address to complete the registration.
When a new user's account is added by the system administrator the invite is sent to the email configured for the account. The invite contains the temporary link that a new user must follow to complete the setup of the account.
- To resent the invitation click the "Send new invite" link.
- To edit existing users, click the
- To deactivate a user, click the
- To reset a user's password, click the
The users' profile
When creating a user, the following roles are available:
- SuperAdmin - global administrator, who has access to all tenants.
- Administrator - has full control over data; can create, edit, delete flows, connections and formats, and manage users.
- Editor - the same as "Administrator", but cannot manage users.
- Executer - the same as Editor, but cannot create, edit, or delete; and doesn't have access to connections and formats.
- Viewer - can only view flows, schedules and execution statistics.
- API User - sees nothing, but is used for authenticating API calls to Integrator's API endpoints, such as the user-defined API.
The API User is a special type of user which sees nothing, but is used for authenticating API calls to Integrator's API endpoints, such as the user-defined API.
To create an API user:
- In the Users Management window, click the
+(Add User) button.
- Enter all required parameters.
- Select the API User role in the Role field.
Please use a real email when creating an API user.
Once an API user is created, the email in the profile will receive a notification with a temporary password.
Please login to Integrator with an API user's credentials to change the password.