If you are an Admin, you can create and manage users by opening the
Create and manage users
- To add a new user, click
+, enter information on all required fields, and click
Save. You must use a real email address to complete the registration.
When a new user's account is added by the system administrator, the invite is sent to the email configured for the account. The invite contains the temporary link that a new user must follow to complete the setup of the account.
- To resend the invitation, click
Send new invite.
- To edit existing users, click
- To deactivate a user, click
The user's profile
Roles and permissions
When creating a user, the following roles are available:
- SuperAdmin: has unrestricted system access.
- Administrator: has full control over data, can manage users and create, edit, delete, execute Flows, Connections, and Formats. Can also view global stats and audit-trail.
- Editor: the same as Administrator, but is not allowed to manage users, view global stats and audit-trail.
- Operator: can view and run Flows/Schedules, view execution statistics, view connections, view data and files in Explorer.
- Viewer: can only view Flows, Schedules, and execution statistics.
- API User: a role for making authenticated calls to user-defined API endpoints (Listeners) that sees nothing in the system except their own API messages.
This role must be assigned to the users who will execute user-defined APIs.
Optionally, you can generate the API key, which is a not-expirable JWT token that can be used to authenticate the API user when making a call to the user-defined API.
Create API key
To generate or regenerate the API key, click the
generate API key button.
Revoke API key
To revoke the API key, click the
revoke API key button.
Copy API key to the system clipboard
To copy the API key to the system clipboard, click the
copy API key to the clipboard button.
Show/Hide API key
To toggle between show/hide API, key click the
show/hide API key button.
SSO user management
This function is only available to customers with dedicated instances.
When SSO integration is configured in your account, users logged in through SSO matched against internal system users based on email address. If user with such email already exist in the system it simply getting logged in as usual, if not then new user will be created under
SSO Landing tenant with
Super Admin users can then move that user from
SSO Landing tenant to the desired tenant and assign appropriate role.